The Zupperites

All the Fixins Wixoms
Allison Cheese and Dewine
Andrea Maitre D'Attanasio
Colin Not a Meal Missin' Nissan
Emily Talk Food I'll Listen Nissan
Tenny "Give me a beer, son" Pearson
Dan Butter My Rollman
Mike Pork and Beany Sweeney
Molly I'll Have Some Moyer
Nick and Alex Wasted at the Bar Spahr
Paul Dinner's Over That's All Foulkes
Jane Put a Fork In'er Gallagher
Nancy Chicken A La King
Phil Kiss My Grits Covitz

Thursday, June 19, 2008

"G" is for short and sweet, like "Gus"





I’m thinking Gus’ was fun. I’m thinking Gus’ was mostly tasty. I’m thinking some people could have used a little more seasoning on Gus’ food. I’m thinking it wasn’t that big of a deal. I’m thinking that’s not why you go to Gus’. I’m thinking you go to Gus’ for Gus. I’m thinking Gus is different. I’m thinking Gus has a dynamic personality. I’m thinking Gus truly appreciates you coming in to his restaurant. I’m thinking Gus makes you feel happy that you went to his restaurant. I’m thinking if all restaurant owners were like Gus, I’m thinking eating out would be a lot more fun. I’m thinking I would go back to Gus’. Because I’m thinking I’d like to hear what Gus is thinking about dinner tonight.

No comments: