The Zupperites

All the Fixins Wixoms
Allison Cheese and Dewine
Andrea Maitre D'Attanasio
Colin Not a Meal Missin' Nissan
Emily Talk Food I'll Listen Nissan
Tenny "Give me a beer, son" Pearson
Dan Butter My Rollman
Mike Pork and Beany Sweeney
Molly I'll Have Some Moyer
Nick and Alex Wasted at the Bar Spahr
Paul Dinner's Over That's All Foulkes
Jane Put a Fork In'er Gallagher
Nancy Chicken A La King
Phil Kiss My Grits Covitz

Monday, September 14, 2009

"T" is for Taco Tuesday at Tenny's

T is for:
a pretty girl named Tenny
who made good looking Tacos
on a Tuesday in May
and even chips & guac... mmm... Tasty
where beers were drunk and all were gay

T is for:
a Tenacious cook and hostess
and Three other solid foodies
big Thanks for her rooftop party
but points off for making me write this,
and for it being so Tardy.


No comments: